Friday, November 27, 2009

Congrats Roses!


Alan suprised me with roses early one morning... it happened to be the same morning I became 10 days "late." After a trip to the pharmacy for our "pruebas de embarazo" I sat holding a pregnancy stick in my hand wondering if I really could be pregnant or if there were some alternate reason to explain the situation at hand away... I have never really seen a prego test in action before but after reading the directions and the part explaining that it could take up to 2 minutes to develop I thought those might be the 2 longest minutes of my life... well, there was no need to wait, in a matter of 10 seconds we had our answer, though I took a second test "just to be sure!"

How fitting that I took two tests and we're having twins and I was so thankful for my wonderful husband who had an instinct that I might need flowers that day!!
Love,
Alan and Jackie

1 comment: