Friday, July 9, 2010

Loved By Many

One of the best things about being in the states with our girls is seeing the joy they bring everyone. They wisk away a bad day with a simple look or when they put their little hand on yours, lay their head on your shoulder or simply stare at you with their big blue eyes.

As the weeks have progressed we've ventured out of the house more and more and just recently we took a road trip with my family to California. (Alan and I were even able to sneak off to the happiest place on Earth for the day... more on that later!!)

My family has been amazing with the girls and it's been such a blessing to see all the love my parents and family have for them... Here's a few pics from the last 2 weeks!

Grandpa and Grandma Liz love the girls soooo much!!


Kisses for Stella!

Grandma giving Amelia her first piano lesson! Both girls have the longest fingers.

This pic is NOT from the last 2 weeks but the girls LOVE their uncle J.D. so I had to include it!

This pic represents 5 generations of women! My greatgrandma is in the pink in the middle, my great Aunt Claudette is on the left (she is standing in for my grandma Lurlene- my mom's mom who died when my mom was 16), my mom, me, and our little girls! It is a very special picture!



Stella got to meet her great grandma Sally! I was so happy that I got to see my grandma (haven't seen her in almost 3 years) and she loved the girls!


Another pic of my grandma calming little Stella


Also another pic NOT from the last 2 weeks, however Opa (dutch for grandpa) has been such a big blessing to us. Each night when he comes home he loves his baby time. He helps feed and hold our girls and makes them feel so special. Each morning before he leaves for work he checks on the girls and asks how their night went.

These little girls are loved by so many!!

2 comments:

  1. They're such awesome little girls!! you guys are so loved by so many. Here in the US and and back in the Dominican.

    I hope to see Alan, you and the girls again before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are growing and filling out :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete