Friday, February 5, 2010

Babies Firsts!!



Over the last two days we received two really sweet gifts for our little "girls." I say "girls" because we're still not entirely sure of their sexes, but next week for I am going for a 3-D ultrasound that should hopefully clarify a few things!


My dad and Liz sent us these super cute UNLV Runnin' Rebels shirts and
it absolutely made my day! When I was 5 I had a UNLV cheerleader costume and I can't wait to get them for our little girl/s when they get a little older! Thanks Dad and Liz for their first official sports gear!

GO REBELS!
Tia Goody brought the girls their first onesies and matching little pants with ruffled ankles! So super cute. We really appreciate all the sweet gifts, emails, prayers, and encouragement we are getting from all of our friends and family.

I can't wait to meet our sweet little ones!

Over the next week I'll post some updated pics from our house makeover- we moved our bedroom and will begin working on the nursery soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment