Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Sunday Fun!

Remember this post... Perhaps Amelia is more like me than I originally thought!


I caught Stella with no clothes on just sitting in front of the mirror which happened to be propped up against the wall in the dining room... ok, not really, but I thought the idea was a lovely little impromptu photo! Now I need to get Amelia's done too!



My sweet little girls! Love love love spending time with them today! And do you know who I super love? Alan! Yesterday, he watched the girls while I went out for 3 hours by myself! I shopped for fun Dominican trinkets to send to South Hills for their mission wall, bought some real cheap but super fun earrings, had a macadamia nut cappuccino... it was lovely! Today, he let me sleep for 2 hours while playing with the girls. I woke up to them crawling all over their papi and laughing at each other!

Here's the verse I am holding tightly to today "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Happy Sunday

1 comment: