Sunday, December 13, 2009

14 weeks Prego & a Special Gift


I am now 14 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot better!! I pretty much only throw up when I miss a meal (and of course, as soon as I wake up), but typically as long as I eat every 2-3 hours I feel fine. My energy is coming back too and I have returned to cooking and cleaning!! (Alan is very happy about that!!) I am really looking forward to this next stage of our pregnancy and caring for our little babies!


My mom sent us our first gift for the babies and it couldn't be a better gift. She sent us the Tale of Peter Rabbit Collection. Alan and I are both HUGE readers. We both find ourselves devouring book after book. I can't wait to begin reading to the babies even as they are in the womb! Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

  1. you loved Peter Rabbit and your Pat the Bunny book... Something about rabbits....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i will get a collection of baby books going for you all! glad you are feeling a bit better! still praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, you look great. We love reading to our kiddos too. Make a habbit to read every night before bed. The kids look forward to it and the parents do too, (except when we are really exausted but the book is still expected. The kids will hold ya accountable every time!) It is our slow down moment for the day, and a good time to get a Bible story in too. So many things to look forward to. Praying for you friend.

    ReplyDelete