Monday, December 7, 2009

Millions of peaches, peaches for free, millions of peaches, peaches for me!

Today our babies progress to the size of... yes, you got it... peaches!

Dear sweet little peaches inside my womb... how we love you and pray for you to be mighty warriors for the Kingdom. We have loved you and yet we haven't met you, seen you, or touched your tiny miracle hands... but you both are ours and entrusted to us by a wonderful King whom I am sure you already know. We love you both and can't wait until we get to meet you!!

They are developing vocal cords and their teeth. The babies heads are about 1/3 the size of their bodies and their intestines are moving from their umbilical cord to their stomachs! Just amazing to think of their tiny developing bodies inside ME! Even though they are just the size of peaches, let me tell you, it looks like a lot more than a couple of peaches have taken residence inside my belly. I think my body is overcompensating for lost time eating!! (Don't worry mom, we'll post new pics soon! ;)
Peace,
Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I dreamt last nihgt that Hank and I went shopping for the babies and we bought stuff for little girls, but when we got to your house the babie were little boys. I got to hold my beautiful grandbabies in my dream. I woke with such a warm feeling of love in my heart for these little boys... Love you sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,
    I love the picture of your prego belly. How exciting for you. All this baby talk makes me want to get pregant again. Wait.... no, no, no. Scratch that. I'll just have to relive the excitement through you. And I am- I am just so overjoyed for you. Blessings on you two!!!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete