Friday, August 20, 2010

Foto Friday!




Earlier this week Cherry emailed me and asked if she could come help with the babies so I could sleep or do whatever I needed to do. It was such a blessed time yesterday. Not only did she hold, rock, feed, and love on my sweet babies, but she also brought me wild flowers from the Dominican mountainside (close to where she lives), and she washed my piled high sink full of dishes as well as folded the laundry that had been sitting on my kitchen table for 2 days! We chatted about babies, caught up on life, and ministry. The time was short, but I was very thankful for it.

Thank you Cherry! We loved spending time with you!

I was only going to post one photo- but I couldn't believe how much our girls are looking more and more alike! Can you tell who is Amelia and who is Stella?

Who is who?? :)

Blessings to you this weekend!

1 comment: