Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Than a Mama...

While I am absolutely in love with being a mom, and not just like in love a little bit- like head over heals, stars falling from the sky, how great is our God, bigtop in love with being a mom, I also am a missionary (amongst many other things!!)

I am constantly in awe of the work God has called me to be a part of and the vision He has given us for the Island of Hispaniola. Our hearts are truly with our Dominican & Haitian brothers and sisters.

Many of you are very faithful loyal blog readers over here at our family blog and I would like to invite you to follow our ministry blog as well.

Click the link below and sign up to follow what God is doing through us in the Dominican Republic!

Perez Ministry Blog



Much peace and many blessings to you today!!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment